Hello. We’re Stadium Goods. We are the world’s premier sneaker + streetwear marketplace selling only the most sought-after footwear, apparel and other hard-to-find items on behalf of our sellers. We are driven by our principles and committed to providing the best consumer and consignment experience there is. In January 2019 Stadium Goods became part of the Farfetch family of companies, which will help guide our evolution as we usher in the next chapter of scale and growth.
We are launching our Midwest Flagship in downtown Chicago and looking for Stock Associates to join the team. This role will be responsible for maximizing selling potential by ensuring the efficient and effective flow of merchandise from intake, to bins then wraps for palletizing warehouse merchandise. The stock associate is accountable for delivering on all aspects of the stockroom standard operating procedures.
- Maintain stockroom standard operating procedures to support efficient and effective handling and placement of merchandise, props, supplies and fixtures in order to maximize sales and productivity
- Execute efficient and effective bin/chef/sort processing by following placement guidelines
- Support, understand and adhere to Stadium Goods standards in order to maximize merchandise flowing product from the stockroom to the sales floor
- Execute weekly audits
- Partner with store leadership to complete maintenance and trash duties
- Support superior standards of store cleanliness and safety
- Acts in the accordance of the company policy and procedures at all times
- 1-3 years of retail or customer service experience in a related field
- Capable of performing all basic store related physical related activities
- Ability to lift minimum of 50 lbs.
- Basic computer skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills specifically with sales leadership team and associates
- Exhibit a strong passion and exceptional knowledge of street wear and sneaker knowledge
- Flexible availability that includes nights, weekends and holidays
- Comprehensive total rewards package that includes competitive salary, company equity, PTO, health benefits and 401k
- Dynamic career growth opportunities
- A fun, creative and mission-driven work environment
- Team outings and afterwork events
Stadium Goods is committed to being an inclusive workplace where diversity in all its forms is celebrated. We make employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law, physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws or ordinances. If you require special accommodation, please let us know.
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
ABSOLUTELY NO RECRUITING AGENCIES PLEASE