Want more than just a job? Join Forever 21’s Retail Operations Team and showcase your fashion retail skills while working with our exceptional retail staff!
Position: Associate, Stock
Department: Remote – Store Operations
Reports to: Stock Manager
Direct Reports: Yes
Location: 8557 Park Meadows Center Dr., Littleton, CO 80124
The Stock Associate is responsible for receiving and stocking all merchandise in stock room and onto store shelves. The Associate will stock, organize and create a pleasant environment throughout stock rooms and the sales floors.
- Execute all emergency and downtime operating procedures as appropriate
- Utilize recovery statements to minimize external loss
- Receive and process all new merchandise shipments
- Ensure all merchandise in stock rooms and on store shelves meet company standards
- Assist in floor moves and ensures merchandise meets company shipment 24 hour guidelines
- Process and report merchandise damages and discrepancies
- Control store shrinkage of all merchandise
- Follow all safety protocols directed by the corporate office
- Assist customers as required by store demand
- Assist in maintaining store in a presentable condition, and supports management and sales team at all times
- Ensure all delivery information is recorded and accurately reported. Maintains all shipment-related paperwork to meet audit requirements
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- A High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- Must have a demonstrated passion for customer service and visual merchandising skills
- Must be able to work under close supervision and comprehend detailed instruction
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to act with integrity and business maturity to ensure that all business is conducted without bias or prejudice
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs., perform frequent standing, walking, repetitive finger, hand and wrist motions, as well as bending, stooping, reaching, squatting, kneeling, pushing, pulling, climbing ladders, and work with cleaning chemicals.
- Must be able to spend up to 100% of the working time standing and walking
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which may include closing, weekend, and holiday shifts
At Forever 21, style isn’t dictated…It’s inspired. Forever 21 is the leading fashion retailer of the latest trends and the season’s hottest styles at can’t-resist-prices. U.S. and international locations stay true to the fast-fashion destination’s iconic store aesthetic giving fashion fans all over the globe the unforgettable shopping experience that is the one and only Forever 21.
Joining the Forever 21 family means joining an incredible team of talented, passionate and innovative people who work together to bring fashion to everyone, everywhere. We’re always on the lookout for talented individuals eager to thrive in our fast-paced, dynamic environment filled with vast opportunities for career growth and development. This is a place where your ideas become actualized, creativity is encouraged and the possibilities are endless.
Be part of something epic. Be part of Forever 21. Apply today!