Parts Authority, founded in 1972, is a leading national distributor of automotive replacement parts, tools/equipment and transmissions. Headquartered in Long Island, New York, Parts Authority is rapidly expanding, and today has more than 200 locations servicing customers in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Ohio, Georgia, Florida, Texas, Arizona, California, Oregon and Washington.
Parts Authority has grown through both organic initiatives and acquisitions. Over the past several years Parts Authority has acquired over a dozen companies as part of its expansion strategy. Parts Authority’s catalog of over 3 million parts covering more than 125 million applications, ensures our customer partners receive the parts they want, when they want them.
What makes Parts Authority different is OUR TEAM. Parts Authority has a team of professionally trained, experienced counter people to assist in finding the right parts and the right brand for each application.
Parts Authority carries the best brands in the business for domestic and import vehicles. AC Delco, Motorcraft, Denso, Bosch, KYB, Monroe, Gates, Dorman and Exide are just a few of the more than 400 suppliers from around the world, that Parts Authority partners with to bring our customer partners the best parts.
Each team member plays a vital role in our success. We are rapidly expanding and looking for candidates to join our family! So, if you enjoy full-time employment with the opportunity for advancement, look no further. Join our Parts Authority Team today as a Stock Associate.
The Stock Associate is responsible for stocking items on the shelves and ensuring the neat, orderly condition of the store. We only want dynamic, career-minded people who are willing to dedicate themselves to this job.
- Receive merchandise from vendors and other stores and put them in the proper location on the shelves
- Check off merchandise as received
- Correct mistakes found on the inventory count sheet
- Assist in pulling parts during busy times
- Clean up inside/outside the warehouse
- Work with stock manager to address any problems with orders
- Resolve problems with how the warehouse is stocked
- Miscellaneous projects
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Accurately follow directions, both written and verbal
- Maintain individual productivity and quality standards according to department requirements
- Focus and remain on task in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Great communication skills
- Time management skills
- Able to work well under pressure
- Must be able to work well with other staff members and supervisors
- Must have an open availability, flexible and able to work various shifts and over time.
- 1-2 years stocking experience preferred.
- Familiarity with safety measures in a warehouse
Some of the benefits of being a part of our growing Parts Authority family:
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Paid Holidays, Sick/Personal Days and Vacation
- Profit Sharing/401 (k) Plan
- Employee Discounts on Merchandise
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, presence of a non-job-related medical condition or handicap, or any other legally protected status.