Stock Clerk (CIF)
Where: Joint Base Langley-Eustis, VA (JBLE)
Schedule: Full Time, Day Shift, Monday – Friday
Pay Rate: $16.73/hour
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Wellness program, Life & Disability Insurance, Paid Vacation and Paid Holidays
Skookum’s mission is “Creating Opportunities for People with Disabilities”.
Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. *
To apply: visit our website at www.skookum.org to complete an application and upload a resume.
Skookum is seeking a dedicated and reliable Stock Clerk (CIF) with a positive attitude. This individual receives, stores, issues equipment, materials, and supplies, and compiles stock records at the Joint Base Langley-Eustis Central Issue Facility Warehouse.
Typical duties include but are not limited to:
- Loading and unloading materials.
- Unpacking, shelving, and placing items in proper storage locations.
- Ensures proper issue and turn-in of organizational clothing and equipment.
- Responsible for counting and verifying equipment received.
- Prepares periodic, special or perpetual inventory of stock, and requisitions.
- Familiarity with Central Issue Facility-Installation Support Module System (CIF-ISM) for processing customer transactions.
- Provides effective and efficient customer service.
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- 1-year warehouse/CIF experience preferred.
- Knowledge of a Central Issuing Facility preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must be physically capable of transporting, storing, issuing, and receipting materials and merchandise.
- Valid State Driver’s license required with the ability to obtain and maintain coverage by Skookum’s insurance company.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain applicable security clearances as background checks will be conducted for this position.
Skookum is an Equal Opportunity Employer- W/M/Veteran/Disabled • Skookum participates in E-Verify.
*Javits-Wagner-O’Day Act (41 U.S.C. 46-48c)
Date Posted: 1/16/2020