DLA DISTRIBUTION - JACKSONVILLE
Reports to: Warehouse Leads, Warehouse Supervisor, Transportation Manager / Inventory Manager
Stock Clerks are responsible for a wide variety of job responsibilities covering all facets of a warehouse and distribution center environment supporting activities that include: receiving, storing, packaging, inventory and issuing.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Understand and meet established productivity and quality control goals associated with assigned functional area / process.
- Understand and use the Government provided Warehouse Management System (WMS) and other Government Data Systems to perform the requirements of the Performance Work Statement (PWS).
- Follow established guidelines in performing day-to-day routine tasks as outlined in Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)/Job Breakdown sheets (JBS), Technical Manuals, and Audit Readiness standards.
- Understand the Acceptable Performance Levels (APL's) associated with assigned functional work areas / process and work expeditiously to meet contractual and team goals.
- Adhere to Government and Company policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and execute all the Various aspects of storage management functions as assigned:
- Receiving Functions (Receiving & Induction) - Primary Responsibilities: Verifying the correctness of incoming shipments by comparing items and quantities unloaded against bills of lading, invoices, manifests, storage receipts, or other records.
- Checking for damaged goods; insuring that goods are appropriately identified for routing within the facility, preparing and keeping records of goods received. Ensuring correct System induction utilizing WMS IAW established SOPs. Entering and Updating correct information to include Global Weight and cube for each item at time of receiving.
- Warehouse (Stow and Storage) - Primary Responsibilities: Stow Receipts inappropriate storage areas and locations. Ensure stock material is accurate and stored properly. Ensure material is properly packed and preserved and ready for issue. Comprehend and understand the facility storage plan as outlined by management and SOPs.
- Requisition Processing - Primary Responsibilities: Pick and Pack Customer requisitions/orders as generated by warehouse management system. Verifying picks and packs are accurate as compared to requisition documentation (NSN, quantity, and Condition Code).
- Responsive communication to the Compliance Team (Inventory, Customer Service, and Quality Control) regarding any system discrepancies that cannot be resolved.
- Ability to use e-mail to receive and disseminate workload tasks and information.
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner with co-workers, site management and CGA regarding operations and policies at the Distribution Center.
- Maintain a safe and secure work environment.
- Perform other duties as assigned in association with established Management and Contract Compliance Plan, Storage Plan and workload requirements.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
High School Diploma (or equivalent).
Successful completion of WMS training, OSHA compliance and DLA SOP training.
SUMMARY OF JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Must be U.S. Citizen
- Possess a valid Driver's License
- Fluent in speaking, reading and writing the English language
- Training and experience processing Hazardous Material a plus
- Military or DLA Distribution experience preferable
Miscellaneous / Other
This job description is meant to be a guide. It is not intended to limit in any way the duties, which a teammate may be required to perform. This job description may be changed at the discretion of the company.
PTi is an EEO/Affirmative Action employer