Want more than just a job? Join Forever 21’s Retail Operations Team and showcase your fashion retail skills while working with our exceptional retail staff!
Position: Manager, Stock
Department: Remote-Store Operations
Reports to: Assistant Store Manager, Operations
Direct Reports: Yes
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Location: 20131 Highway 59 North, Suite #2290, Humble, TX 77338
The Manager of Stock will be responsible for managing all store merchandise handling processes, including shipments,markdowns, replenishments, return of damage/defective merchandise, stock room organization, return to vendor service, and loss prevention within the stock room. The Manager of Stock will also execute operative strategies to support the merchandising team regarding sales floor product placement in the most efficient, organized manner.
- Drive sales by managing the execution of shipment processing, replenishment, signage, pricing and markdown procedures
- Provide training, coaching, feedback and recognition to the Stock team to achieve and exceed productivity standards.
- Manage efforts to reduce in-store shrink activity through education, awareness, and compliance, including all inventory related administrative work is accurately recorded as outlined in company policy and procedures.
- Ensure a clean, safe and hazard-free shopping and working environment which includes maintaining the back of house standards to positively impact the Associate experience
- Analyze performance merchandise reports to make necessary product decisions
- Lead overall store earnings by driving top line sales and managing controllable contribution performing Leader on Duty tasks.
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
- Must be at least 18 years old with a high school diploma or equivalent.
- College degree or relevant technical or vocational training preferred.
- Must have at least 2 to 3 years of retail stock experience with prior supervisory or management experience.
- Must be skilled in merchandise handling, coaching and training, sales generation, strategic planning, and customer service.
- Must have excellent organizational, communicational, and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs., perform frequent standing, walking, repetitive finger, hand and wrist motions, as well as bending, stooping, reaching, squatting, kneeling, pushing, pulling, climbing ladders, and work with cleaning chemicals.
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which may include closing, weekend, and holiday shifts