Want more than just a job? Join Forever 21’s Retail Operations Team and showcase your fashion retail skills while working with our exceptional retail staff!
Position: Stock Manager
Department: Remote-Store Operations
Reports to: Store Manager
Direct Reports: Yes
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Location: 2000 Artic Ave., Suite #500, Atlantic City, NJ 8401
The Stock Manager will be responsible for managing all store merchandise handling processes, including shipments, markdowns, replenishments, return of damage/defective merchandise, stock room organization, supply/facilities replenishment, return to vendor service, and loss prevention within the stock room. The Stock Manager will also execute operative strategies to support the merchandising team regarding sales floor product placement in the most efficient, organized manner.
- Drive sales by managing the execution of shipment processing, replenishment, signage, and markdown procedures
- Perform audits and transfer damaged or defective merchandise and re-ticket according to company guidelines
- Communicate daily goals and priorities to Associates, redirecting activities as needed to achieve productivity standards
- Provide training, coaching, feedback and recognition to the Stock team. This includes creating development plans directed at performance and career growth for direct reports and oneself.
- Support efforts to reduce in-store shrink activity through education, awareness, and compliance
- Assist in talent selection, training, coaching, and engagement, retention, and recognition initiatives for Associates
- Monitor daily payroll planner, adjusting schedules accordingly, and completing register audits as necessary
- Ensure a clean, safe and hazard-free shopping and working environment which includes maintaining the back of house standards to positively impact the Associate experience
- Execute all emergency and downtime operating procedures as appropriate, ensuring compliance to all Federal, Provincial, State, and company employment requirements
- Verify stockroom and stockroom activities meet safety requirements which consists of reporting any employee accidents
- Ensure all delivery information is accurately reported to verify all shipment-related paperwork meet audit requirements
- Generate and analyze field merchandise reports (Zero Seller, Department Performance) to make necessary product placement/adjustments based on selling and field merchandise reports
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
- Must be at least 18 years old with a high school diploma or equivalent. College degree or relevant technical or vocational training preferred.
- Must have at least 2 to 3 years of retail stock experience with prior supervisory or management experience.
- Must be skilled in merchandise handling, coaching and training, sales generation, strategic planning, and customer service.
- Must have excellent organizational, communicational, and interpersonal skills. .
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs., perform frequent standing, walking, repetitive finger, hand and wrist motions, as well as bending, stooping, reaching, squatting, kneeling, pushing, pulling, climbing ladders, and work with cleaning chemicals.
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which may include closing and weekend shifts.
At Forever 21, style isn’t dictated…It’s inspired. Forever 21 is the leading fashion retailer of the latest trends and the season’s hottest styles at can’t-resist-prices. U.S. and international locations stay true to the fast-fashion destination’s iconic store aesthetic giving fashion fans all over the globe the unforgettable shopping experience that is the one and only Forever 21.
Joining the Forever 21 family means joining an incredible team of talented, passionate and innovative people who work together to bring fashion to everyone, everywhere. We’re always on the lookout for talented individuals eager to thrive in our fast-paced, dynamic environment filled with vast opportunities for career growth and development. This is a place where your ideas become actualized, creativity is encouraged and the possibilities are endless.
Be part of something epic. Be part of Forever 21. Apply today!