The Parts and Service Division plays an important role in contributing to the success of Honda's global operations.
This position is a part of our Part Time Student Program within the Parts Division which supplies service parts to Honda, Acura, motorcycle and power equipment dealers and export distributors in North/South America, Europe, Asia and Australia/New Zealand.
The duties of this position include but are not limited to:
• Picking, packing, shipping and receiving of all Honda line parts
• Operating a forklift and other warehouse machinery (a minimum height of 60" is required to operate warehouse forklift equipment)
• Lifting, pushing and pulling 25-50 lbs frequently
• Currently enrolled in a college or university
• 6 units or two courses per quarter or semester
• Minimum 2.0 GPA or better (Transcripts Required)
• Be available to work an average of 20-25 hours per week
• Exhibited leadership, problem solving, and collaboration skills
• Must be at least 18 years of age and authorized to work in the United States