As one of the world’s leading analytical instrumentation companies, Bruker covers a broad spectrum of advanced solutionsin all fields of research and development. All our systems and instruments are designed to improve safety of products, accelerate time-to-market and support industries in successfully enhancing quality of life. We’ve been driving innovation in analytical instrumentation for 60 years now. Today, worldwide more than 6,500 employees are working on this permanent challenge, at over 70 locations on all continents.
Bruker has an exciting new opportunity in Corporate HR! Under the direction of the Head of Corporate HR, maintain and administer activities associated with Bruker’s global equity program. Additionally, this dual role also provides compensation support to HR business partners and Managers.
Duties include but not limited to:
Stock Plan Administration
- Supports the Annual Global Grant process working closely with Compensation
- Prepares and distributes grant documentation and agreements for new-hire and ongoing grants.
- Maintains employee agreement files, tracks signed documents.
- Updates information in equity database and new hire tracking report.
- Runs required and requested summary and detail reports from various systems.
- Works with Legal to file required Form 4’s for Section 16 and outside Directors.
- Supports all auditing processes such as quarterly compliance audits, termination audits, expiring options audits, etc. Follow up on all issues ensuring proper resolution.
- Notifies equity participants of expiring options, notifies vendor of terminations, provides communications to participants as needed.
- Assists with the annual proxy update.
- Working closely with Compensation researches country specific regulations, and coordinates with Finance, Legal and Tax department if necessary.
- Implements process improvements and recommends process changes.
- Lead vendor search, prepare project implementation plan and manage implementation of new stock plan administration vendor
- Provides support to employees, Section 16 officers and outside Directors questions regarding equity plans, grants and stock plan administration system.
- Support in the administration of compensation cycles such as salary planning, bonus and performance management programs.
- Work alongside HR business partners as required for market pricing of new roles, either for recruiting or during restructures, transfers, promotions etc.
- Analyzes internal and external salary and wage data, completes job evaluations, and recommends job levels and job titles in accordance with established company structure and guidelines. Consults with and communicates results to HR Business Partners.
- Preform FLSA testing and provide HRBP’s with a recommended FLSA exemption status.
- Participate in salary surveys, analyze data from survey sources to determine market competitiveness of current Bruker structures.
- May assist with the administration of Sales Incentive Plans.
Ideal candidate will partner with Compensation to understand LTI challenges and assist with the development of solutions, be well organized, dedicated to customer service, and confident to work independently.
- Solid understanding Global Equity Programs and types of LTI vehicles.
- Experience with implementing Stock Plan Administration systems a plus
- Ability to research and report general country compliance regulations.
Education/Experience: Minimum of 5 years’ experience with administration of global equity programs and compensation analysis, sales compensation desired. Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Human Resources required.
Training/Equipment: Strong MS Office skills; Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint, Word and MS Access knowledge is a plus. Must have a familiarity with equity database systems such as AST, Fidelity, eTrade, etc.