At Hanna, we put the customer in the center of all we do. The Stocker position is a key role in ensuring our customers receive an accurate, timely delivery of their purchases. The Stocker will perform an array of functions that may include receiving and processing incoming product, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, or managing, organizing and retrieving stock in the warehouse. The Stocker is ultimately responsible for moving stock from one area to another, loading and unloading bulk merchandise and mail, and for general maintenance of stock.
· Sort and place product on racks, shelves or in bins according to organizational standards
· Assist shipping and receiving unloading trucks and checking in merchandise
· Unload, stage, and stack all incoming merchandise
· Move received goods from receiving to overstock and picking
· Pulling replenishment and refilling pick trail when needed
· Put away merchandise returned from customers
· Straighten receiving area as well as overstock and pick trail
· Assist Inventory position in quantity corrections, manual moves, etc.
· Cycle Count for overstock bins
· Maintaining cleanliness of warehouse and ensuring safety procedures are followed
· Ability to operate a lift truck in heights exceeding 15 feet while following safety guidelines
· Ability to work independently or as a team and to adhere to a schedule and meet deadlines
· Sound judgment and reasoning skills and ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
· Ability to maintain positive, professional and constructive communication with team members and management
· Must be 18 years of age or older
· Great attention to detail, and ability to be accurate.
· Requires standing, moving, twisting, bending to count merchandise
· Repetitively lifting up to 50 pounds
· Must pass drug screen and background check.
Education and Experience:
· Minimal or no educational requirement for this position. A high school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
· One year of experience is preferred, but not required.