Job Title: Stocker – Smallwares
Responsible for providing prompt and courteous customer service, stocking products on shelves, and maintaining aisles clean.
- Provides prompt, courteous and friendly customer service.
- Removes boxes from pallets and places them on shelves as well as opens boxes and removes single items to re-stock shelves
- Rotates merchandise in order to make sure the product does not expire on shelves.
- Organizes and front faces items on shelves
- Perform the proper inspections to meet HACCP regulations
- Assists in the review inventory for product rotation on a daily basis to prevent shrinkage and damages.
- Ensures that shelf pricing is correct and reflects the most recent pricing and market conditions.
- Follows program to maintain the cleanliness of the area by a regular maintenance schedule of scrubbing and pulling out pallets and cleaning underneath.
- Continuously reviews status of floor for safety hazards. Promptly and safely handles any spills and removes any trash such as plastic wrap, plastic ties, pieces of wood or any other trash gets immediately removed from the floor and discarded appropriately.
- Promptly informs supervisors of any low stock/out of stock merchandise.
- Performs other work-related duties as required and assigned.
- May be required to work in other departments as needed.