Elecsys Corporation provides innovative machine to machine (M2M) data acquisition and industrial Internet of Things (IoT) communication technology solutions for critical industrial applications worldwide. Primary markets include energy production and distribution, agriculture, water management, safety and security systems and transportation. The Elecsys culture values innovation, reliability, quality, and customer support. Elecsys is subsidiary of Lindsay Corporation (NYSE: LNN) based in Omaha, Nebraska.
We are looking for experienced Stockroom Attendant to join our dynamic stockroom team. The Stockroom Attendant will be responsible for all stockroom functions, including material handling, pulling parts, and movement of materials for production. Elecsys offers a great working environment and 9/80 work schedule. If you would enjoy every other Friday off this may be the job for you.
- Kitting components for Assembly work orders
- Assist in movement of material from production to stockroom as required.
- Inventory validation and Cycle counting
- Unpacking and Incoming inspection of parts
- Verify quantities and product match supplier packing slips and ERP system.
- Stocking parts on shelves using FIFO and filling back order requirements in production.
- Data entry of Inventory movements in ERP Syspro database
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Regular and predictable attendance is required
- Knowledge and experience with ERP helpful
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Works successfully in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrates accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Works well individually and as part of a team
- Highly motivated and able to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of and experience with Syspro ERP system/Business Central/Nav
- Proficient use of computers and Microsoft Office
Elecsys Corporation is an Equal Opportunity employer. Please visit us at www.elecsyscorp.com.