- Will perform routine manual and administrative duties in material area such as receiving, storing and issuing materials, parts, supplies and equipment.
- Checks material against documentation for proper nomenclature, identification and quantity.
- Sorts, counts and checks received goods, raw materials, finished or semi-finished parts and subassemblies.
- Stores articles in proper location.
- Pulls items, issues material, supplies, components and parts from stock
- Prepares stock kits for production departments.
- Audits contents of kits and stock.
- Initiates reorders when minimum quantities are reached.
- Reviews status of shortages, back order files and inventory status reports.
- Interfaces with other functional areas such as receiving inspection, production control and assembly departments in order to coordinate shortages or expedite stock problems.
- Keeps stock in orderly arrangement.
- Utilizes small hand tools, scales and operates material handling equipment such as fork lifts, skids, pallet handlers and hand trucks.
- Assists the production floor with any part shortages; coordinates with the shop supervisors to get any and all last minute part shortages; pulls the parts / issues the parts/ delivers the parts to assembly.
- Assists in answering and responding to supervisors on inventory stock.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 1 year of stand up forklift experience required.
Thanks & Regards,
ABOUT ACS GROUP. – ACS Group is a premier provider of IT Consulting, Engineering Consulting, Healthcare, Talent, and Workforce Management Solutions to Fortune 1000 companies globally. Our operating brands have provided targeted services and solutions for more than 50 years. We serve our clients through four operating companies:
#No. 6 Largest IT staffing Firm in the U.S. (2019 SIA)
#Largest Minority-Owned IT Staffing Firm in the U.S. (2018 SIA)
# No. 8 Largest IT Staffing Firm in the U.S. (2018 SIA)
#Inavero’s Best of Staffing® Client Diamond Award (2018).
#National Class lV Supplier of the Year Finalist and a Regional Class IV Supplier of the Year by NMSDC
#Inavero's Best of Staffing®Client Diamond Award Winner(2017)
- Employee Events
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid sick days
Shipping / Receiving Clerk