Job Title: Stockroom Clerk
Reports to: Stockroom Supervisor
The Stockroom Clerk receives materials, validates item with proper documentation for identification and quantity, maintains traceability, and stocks incoming materials in designated stockroom areas. Responsible for pulling kits in order of required assembly start date (ASD) for the shop floor and completing transactions in Visual ERP. Maintains age-sensitive materials in stock. Promotes good housekeeping, company values, policies, and standards of conduct. The candidate will also be responsible for maintaining organization in the stockroom and cycle counts on a scheduled basis. Must be comfortable with numbers and counting to ensure the inventory is accurate. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- High School Diploma, GED or relevant vocational training preferred.
- U.S. Citizenship Required.
- One-year experience working in a manufacturing stockroom required.
- Ability to read, write, and speak in English proficiently required.
- Experience using an ERP system for inventory control management required. Experience using Visual ERP system preferred.
- Basic computer skills in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel).
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Prior experience with a military/aerospace manufacturer preferred.
General Physical Requirements:
Lifting, standing, sitting, stooping, bending, grasping, holding, reaching, pushing and pulling are generally required to perform the functions of this position on a regular basis.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, LTD, 401(k) with matching, Aflac, accrued PTO, 10 Paid Holidays, and Flexible Spending Accounts.
EAST/WEST INDUSTRIES INC. is a woman-owned small business located in Ronkonkoma, NY. We are a world leader in the development and production of aircraft seats and life support systems for high-performance military aircraft, and ground support equipment for servicing such aircraft.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed/religion, disability, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or military status, familiar status, marital status, domestic violence victim status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, arrest and/or criminal conviction records, or any other category protected by law, unless based on a bona fide occupational qualification or other exception.