This position is responsible for performing kit audits and assisting with day to day stockroom activities. He/She audits kitted Jobs for accuracy using the Bill of Material (i.e., BOM) and assembly drawing. This person will issue materials and release Jobs to Production using Epicor. He/She will help monitor inventory levels and notify appropriate staff of inventory discrepancies and shortages.
The stockroom supports multiple departments and personnel are expected to act in a professional manner.
This person must be proficient with MS office products (Excel, Outlook, Word, etc.). Experience using Epicor would be a plus.
- Audit kits to BOM/Drawing(s)
- Issue materials
- Ensure all items are pulled/ready for the courier
- Identify/Report inventory discrepancies
- Issue/Pull part requisitions
- Perform inventory cycle counts
- Assist with pulling/kitting Jobs, as needed
- Assist with stocking parts, as needed
- Perform other work related tasks as assigned
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Must be detail oriented
Good time management and able to prioritized
Able to read/understand BOMs and assembly drawings
Possess good English and writing skills, with the ability to communicate well with team members and other departments.
Understands stockroom kitting process
Basic mathematics skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division)