Started in 1975 in Spain, ZARA today is an internationally known fashion retailer represented in over 88 countries around the world. ZARA will give you the means to excel. ZARA will put you into the heart of the action and the heart of its growth.
As a Zara General Manager, you are an integral part of the Zara image. Your strong leadership skills and retail experience will set the example for your team while manage the department in accordance with company standards, working closely with the regional team to achieve the store's objectives and support the entire team
- Supervise the tasks of the Visual Commercial and Management teams
- Guarantee that the merchandise and store image meet corporate criteria
- Monitor the store's sales and control the budget of the hours
- Supervise and authorize changes/orders of furniture and other elements of decoration/signage
- Compile and report weekly schedules within legal deadlines
- Resolves customer service issues and follows up with corresponding corporate department
- Organize daily resources and priorities of the store
- Manage HR needs (Training, New Hires, Internal Potential, Schedules and Vacations)
- Comply with the company's Health & Safety policy and supervise the correct functioning of the store's safety equipment
- Ensure the company's risk prevention measures are followed
Experience: 4 years - 6 years
Availability to travel
•Excellent analysis, prioritisation and organizational skills
•Ability to work well under pressure and delegate tasks
•Articulate with excellent communication skills
•Strong numerate and literacy skills
•Energetic & enthusiastic
•Good interpersonal skills
•Strong initiative & self motivation
•Strong negotiation and conflict management skills
•Ability to see bigger picture
•Ability to think "out of the box"
•Open/flexible to work varied hours including nights, weekends and or holidays
•Ability to maintain professional standards of personal presentation, in order to represent the image of the brand
•Passion for fashion
Zara is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, citizenship status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
JOIN US NOW!