Charter Communications, Inc. is a leading broadband communications company and the fourth largest cable operator in the United States. Charter today employs approximately 23,000 and provides services to more than six million customers in 28 states. Headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, the company is focused on integrating the highest quality service with clearly superior entertainment and communications products.
Looking for a career in Retail Sales that combines your love of working with people, technology and sales? If so, this is an exciting opportunity to enter the technology and entertainment world as part of Charter Communication’s Retail Store Team. Charter Communications is a fortune 500 company and is America's fastest-growing TV, Internet & Voice Company.
As a Store Associate, you will be part of a supportive team that delivers an exceptional customer experience in a retail environment by identifying sales opportunities for new and existing customers. You will promote and sell Charter’s Spectrum products and services with a positive, can do attitude, matching customer needs to the wide selection of services we have to offer. In addition, you will support daily operations, including processing customer transactions, auditing cash receipts and customer equipment distribution. As part of our Charter Store team, you'll be rewarded for your performance through a competitive commission plan, as well as a steady income through an hourly base salary. The more you sell, the greater your limitless potential can be. All while having fun, meeting new people, and turning them on to all the great products and services Charter provides. Within the first year as a Store Team member, you will have an opportunity to advance your career with an increase in both salary and title.
Qualified candidates will have:
- 1+ years sales experience in a commission based sales environment
- A self-motivated, competitive spirit and desire to exceed sales goals
- Excellent communication skills
- A positive and professional demeanor
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in customer service and cash management
- Willingness to work flexible hours including-evenings and weekends
- Competitive hourly wage
- Uncapped Commissions
- Uniform Shirts provided by Charter
- 4 weeks of paid instructor-led training and ongoing paid training
- Medical, Dental, Prescription Drug, Vision, Life Insurance
- Paid time off
- Matching 401K
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Complimentary/discounted Charter TV, Internet, Phone services where available
- An opportunity to grow your career at one of America’s top corporations
Charter is an equal opportunity employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is the Law poster:http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
Charter is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different.