We are looking for a Store Director with flexibility to work out of any Erewhon location. Please apply and specify the area you reside in, or the location you are interested in working at.
Are you someone who enjoys being a leader and bringing their strong interpersonal skills to work? Are you looking for a unique opportunity to grow with a leader in the health and wellness space? Then this may be the opportunity for you!
Erewhon Organic Market and Cafes strive to sell only the purest, ethically and sustainably produced foods, wellness and beauty items, and household goods.
We support local organic farmers and growers; we partner with suppliers who share our concerns, values, and help build our communities by listening and learning together. We recycle, reuse and minimize waste as much as possible, and act in ways that protect the resources of our planet.
You will play a vital role in bringing the Erewhon shopping experience to life and directing a team that leads with a great sense of purpose for our communities!
We are building a team of passionate, committed individuals who each play a vital role in making Erewhon a special place. If you are looking for a CAREER and want to be part of something bigger, we'd love to hear from you.
What You Will Do:
- Responsible for overseeing all operational aspects of the business.
- Forecasts/reforecast business, focusing on productivity to meet sales goals; including leading the management team in controlling expenses to ensure they are indexed to sales, developing and implementing plans to correct any deficiencies in financial performance in the Facility.
- Identifies opportunities to drive traffic into the store through community events and customer service
- Identify training needs and providing ongoing training opportunities to the team as needed for professional development of employees and retention of great talent.
- Oversee the hiring needs of the business, actively recruiting to ensure open positions are filled quickly.
- Ensures company standards are met for store and associate appearance at all times. Directs the management team in facility operations and communicates with both management and hourly associates about facility operations, merchandising, and company direction.
- Plans, coordinates, and executes all Merchandise Calendar direction, campaigns, and sales promotions in a timely manner; ensures all pricing, signage, and displays are correct at all times.
- Responsible for controlling inventory stock levels and reordering as necessary within budget.
- Enforces all company policies and procedures, including health, safety, and security.
- Manages and controls shrink.
- Other duties as directed by Executive team.
What You Will Bring:
- 3+ years of experience as a Store Director or GM of high volume grocery store or high volume restaurant experience.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Must be an excellent organizer and problem solver with strong project management skills.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills to communicate with confidence to both internal and external customers.
- Have flexibility to work at our other Erewhon store locations as needed.
What We Offer:
- Negotiable based on experience.
- We offer great benefits beginning with a full complement of medical and other traditional group health plan coverage, 401k plan, and a 20% discount to all of our store locations for all full time employees.
Erewhon Markets is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability, history of disability or perceived disability.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.