You’ve got to…
- Love our brand, customers and teams and take every opportunity to shout it from the mountaintop.
- Have a great fashion aesthetic and be plugged in to what’s happening in the industry and community.
- Have a track record of setting and achieving goals as well as holding teams to the same standard.
- Be curious and color outside the lines to unearth value in unexpected places.
- Try new things, embrace convictions and champion new ideas.
- Manage strong feelings and stress with a clear mind.
- Thrive in ambiguity, adapt nimbly and have the elbow grease to drive initiatives to completion.
- Be able to bounce back quickly, post setback.
We’ll want you to…
- Act as a business owner with an emotional connection to everything in the store and profitability top of mind.
- Start each day focused on the one or two things that will have the greatest impact on the business.
- Guide the team through the clutter, keeping everyone’s eyes on what they can change or influence.
- Hold everyone accountable to customer connections and orchestrate sublime experiences.
- Facilitate seamless transitions between touch and digital through technology.
- Assess data and customer relationships quickly to personalize each experience.
- Always ask “Why?” – ensure team efforts align with our values and strategic initiatives.
- Ensure the team is always on track to make their goals and key KPIs.
- Have a nose for talent, finding the best people in the least likely of places.
- Build a rich and relevant team that reflects the communities we serve.
- Ensure talent availability supports optimal scheduling.
- Provide feedback to influence a curated product assortment that speaks to the local community.
- Diffuse high-tension situations quickly while maintaining productive relationships.
- Act in a manner that aligns with our values.
Oh, and by the way, you…
- Have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent combo of education and experience.
- Have 5 or more years of management experience with similar scope.
- Have a voice, tailor your communication to the audience and write succinctly and professionally.
- Process information and operate store systems accurately.
- Are adept with technology and apps and familiar with industry-related blogs and feeds.
- Are available when we are busy, includin nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must bend, reach, stretch for product as well as lift, carry and move at least 40 pounds | 18 kilos.
- Must regularly move around all store areas and be accessible to customers.
Beforewe wrap, a word about a few of our way cool perks…
Amazing discounts on clothes and accessories (even new arrivals), flexible days and hours, medical and
prescription coverage (even for part time managers) and 401(k)*.
We are committed to affirmatively providing equal opportunity to all associates and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, legally protected physical or mental disability or any other basis protected under applicable law.
*401(k) eligibility rules apply