You’ve got to…
- Be friendly, helpful and always smiling, for starters.
- Love the brand and ensure that passion shows up every day.
- Be the best at what you do and achieve your goals.
- Have a great fashion aesthetic and be plugged in to what’s happening in the industry and community.
- Be curious and color outside the lines.
- Thrive in ambiguity, adapt nimbly and have the elbow grease to drive initiatives to completion.
- Generate ideas to evolve the business.
- Be energized by change; shift gears quickly and rally the team behind new strategies and projects.
- Manage strong feelings and stress with a clear mind.
- Be able to bounce back quickly from setbacks.
We’ll want you to…
- Act as a business owner with an emotional connection to everything in the store and keep profitability top of mind.
- Ensure everyone is a denim expert and orchestrate sublime customer experiences.
- Evaluate data and customer relationships to ensure personalization.
- Facilitate seamless transitions between touch and digital through technology.
- Start each day focused on the one or two things that will have the greatest impact on the business.
- Guide the team through the clutter, keeping everyone’s eyes on what they can change or influence.
- Always ask “Why?”—ensuring that team efforts align with our values and strategic initiatives.
- Ensure the team is always on track to make their goals and key KPIs.
- Have a nose for talent, finding the best people in the least likely of places.
- Build a rich and relevant team that reflects the communities we serve.
- Use situational leadership to align your style with each associate’s development level.
- Ensure training and shadowing is abundant.
- Care about everyone on the team, provide challenging assignments, and construct compelling development plans.
- Recognize associate contributions consistently.
- Ensure talent availability supports optimal scheduling.
- Create a curated events calendar that speaks to the local community.
- Diffuse high-tension situations quickly while maintaining productive relationships.
Oh, and by the way, you…
- Have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent combo of education and experience.
- Have 5 or more years of management experience with similar scope.
- Have a voice, tailor your communication to the audience and write succinctly and professionally.
- Process information and operate store systems accurately.
- Are adept with technology and apps and familiar with industry-related blogs and feeds.
- Are available when we are busy, includin nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must bend, reach, and stretch for product, as well as lift, carry and move at least 40 pounds.
- Must regularly move around all store areas and be accessible to customers.
Before we wrap, a word about a few of our way cool perks…
Amazing discounts on clothes and accessories (even new arrivals), flexible days and hours, medical and prescription
coverage (even for part time managers) and 401(k)*.
We are committed to affirmatively providing equal opportunity to all associates and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, legally protected physical or mental disability or any other basis protected under applicable law.