As a 7-Eleven Store Manager for a Franchisee, you will have the opportunity to create and maintain an exceptional store experience for your franchisee's guests. From coaching and training your franchisee's employees, to making sound operational business decisions, a 7-Eleven Store Manager will oversee all aspects of their franchisee's individual store.
Each franchisee is an independent contractor and as such may have a specific set of responsibilities for this position. In general, the responsibilities may include:
- Ensure sufficient staffing levels to meet the needs of your franchisee's guests
- Recruit, train and develop staff
- Develop strong vendor relations
- Maintain a clean, properly stocked and merchandised store
- Promote 7-Eleven to your guests and community
- Maximize sales and profits
- Identify and resolve sales obstacles
- Manage and maintain proper inventory levels and controls
You acknowledge and understand that this position is for a potential employment opportunity at a 7-Eleven convenience store operated by an independent contractor franchisee of 7-Eleven, Inc., and is not for a potential employment opportunity at 7-Eleven, Inc. The information you provide will be provided directly to the franchisee. You must communicate directly with the franchisee who will conduct the entire hiring process. The franchisee is solely responsible for all hiring decisions and other employment matters and may contact you to request additional information or conduct an interview. 7-Eleven Franchisees are Independent Contractors who are solely responsible to control the manner and means of the day to day operation of their stores. As such, each Franchisee solely controls all aspects of his or her employment practices.