• Responsible for both back of house and front of house staff by recruiting, and training employees
• Maintaining a safe, and secure, work environment for all employees
• Communicating with and motivating all members of the team
• Establishes goals for the company and works with the staff to achieve them
• Experience in the supervision and controls of labor cost, liquor controls, overheads and a track record in meeting and beating targets and budgets.
• Has the ability to provide the highest standards of service – both in style and warmth – within a high volume environment
• Builds customer relations via table touching
• Works on marketing strategies to bring new revenue source for the store
Job Type: Full-time
• Restaurant Manager: 5 years (Required)
• Every other week
• Store Manager
Employees working per shift:
• 6 - 10
We wanted to change the way you order burgers in 2011. And after our first restaurant hit the ground running, we followed that success with more than 160 new locations in the coming years. It’s because of our innovative flavors, unique concept, and friendly service that we’ve been able to continue expanding at a rapid pace across the country.