Directs and controls all in-store activities to achieve sales and profitability targets, and to ensure long-term business growth in accordance with company philosophy and established policies and procedures. The store manager will set the strategic direction of their store location to achieve all objectives and projects assigned by Cole Haan while establishing a healthy team culture and store environment.
* Directly responsible for achievement store sales, EBITDA goals and performance metrics through the implementation of revenue building strategies and team performance management.
* Leads with outside the box thinking to deliver store results in a retail market which has a growing focused on dot com experiences that impact store traffic patterns.
* Coach and develop staff to exceed individual and store goals.
Establishing the Customer Centric Brand Experience Culture:
* Coach and develop staff to provide a world class shopping experience.
* Connect with your customers by ensuring that your team is meeting and anticipating their needs.
* Achieve/Exceed all financial and operational objectives with regards to expense control, loss prevention, audits/checklists and weekly reports.
* Manages team to ensure compliance of all company policies and procedures to make sound business decisions and communicate/educate all staff members.
Product and Visual Merchandising:
* Execute and maintain visual merchandising standards consistent with company brand standards and directives.
* Analyze market trends in partnership with District/Area Manager to ensure an effective strategy exists that drives sales revenue opportunities and achieves visual merchandising standards.
* Communicates with District manager and corporate partners on product mix, trends and needs.
Management of Human Resources/Creating Team Success:
* Directly responsible for the recruitment and hiring, onboarding, and ensuring success of employees in their store location
* Identifies sources, develops and trains a suitable backfill for their own position to maintain business continuity for store changes, scheduling or time off, and job changes.
* Create and maintain positive employee relations through building, leading and developing a quality store team.
* Ensure on-going specific and immediate coaching and feedback, ongoing employee performance management and delivery of all performance documentation in a timely manner.
* Prepares and Delivers employee performance evaluations
* Communicates with the district manager on coaching and conflict resolution.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled