We have an EXCITING opportunity for a candidate with a background in Management. As a Store Manager at Circle K, you'd be responsible for supervising day to day store operations. This is an AWESOME opportunity to further develop your leadership skills to prepare you for a bright future. Come grow with us! Many of our top executives started in our retail stores. Circle K is a large company that continues to expand every year making it the perfect place to grow and work with.
Contact us TODAY to learn more!
Some of the benefits to working at Circle K include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- ...and much more!
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- Experience in retail sales preferred.
- Ability to supervise and manage the functions listed in the CSR, LSR and SA job descriptions.
- Ability to use computer, or acquire those skills necessary to use a computer at the store, which includes analysis of reports, inventory control, cash control, counseling notices, etc.
- A valid driver’s license and adequate transportation to/from bank and meetings.
- Ability to communicate (orally and in writing) in English.
- Perform other duties as assigned or delegated by his/her manager.
Circle K is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (the ADA) and all state and local disability laws. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under the terms of the ADA and certain state or local laws as long as it does not impose an undue hardship on the Company. Please inform the Company’s Human Resources Representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Bonuses up to $17,000 annually