We don't just sell sports gear. Rally House is a specialty sports boutique offering the greatest selection of apparel, sporting local NCAA, NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL and MLS teams that's both fashion forward and perfect for the big game. Our stores offer carefully-curated clothing, exclusive gifts, and local novelties fit for any fan. We encourage our team to show their team spirit, so customers feel welcome to strike up a conversation about their favorite team, the latest game or even their favorite rivalry! We want to be more than just another sports store, and our team helps us stand apart from the competition.
Our stores offer a friendly environment and comfortable shopping experience, with associates dedicated to helping customers find the perfect new item to represent their favorite team. Rally House is committed to truly connecting with patrons to offer exceptional service from the moment they step into one of our local stores.
The Store Manager ensures that all company policy and procedures are understood and practiced. Store Managers direct all activities required to achieve all store goals, including sales objectives, client service, human resources management, managing payroll and operating expenses, ensuring loss prevention and executing merchandise presentations. The Store Managers are in charge of forecasting their store's sales projections, staffing their store for success, and managing their payroll for maximum profitability. Store Managers are responsible for recruiting and identifying key associates, as well as training and developing these key associates for further advancements in their careers with Rally House. The Store Managers will be responsible for organizing, game-planning and executing floor moves and merchandising to ensure proper exposure and maximum opportunities for merchandise to be sold.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Sales: Proven ability to generate sales, add-on and develop and direct the sales team
- Human Resources: Proven ability to interview, select and develop sales team
- Client Service: Ability to function as a role model, ensuring that the client remains the top priority
- Organization: Ability to organize, delegate, prioritize, meet deadlines and follow-up on all activities within the store
- Leadership: Proven ability to challenge and motivate the management team and associates in an atmosphere of mutual respect
- Merchandising: Knowledge of visual standards and techniques, and ability to implement and substitute within guidelines
- Communication: Demonstration of strong verbal and written communication skills to store team, Operations Managers, District Manager, Corporate Office and Store Associates
- 3-5 years of retail clothing experience
- 3-5 years store management experience
- Associates or Bachelor's degree preferred
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Training and Coaching experience required
- Enthusiastic attitude, outgoing
RH is a Equal Employment Oppertunity Employer