Scooter’s Coffee is looking for a dynamic, personable, and speedy individuals for our manager in training program. We are growing and are looking to find people that can do what it takes to grow and become successful Store Managers. To that end, these people will need to have Extra-ordinary Customer Service Skills, an ability to multi-task, and most importantly be able to make their team better through hands on training, coaching, and encouragement.
We believe in our Core Values of Genuine Honesty, Positivity, and Passionate Commitment to name but a few. Although making decisions based on these Values is often difficult, and demands that we take the high road - we believe in them, and are looking for people that have an equal commitment to these principles.
So, what, exactly does a Store Manager in training do? First and foremost, they learn how to manage all aspects of our stores. This includes leading, teaching and coaching a team. The primary way they do this is by personally being a dynamic barista themselves, and by hiring and training other baristas to move with speed and precision in order to give our customers their favorite drinks as fast as possible. Taking care of the customer with speedy efficiency and a smile is the path to growth, and that’s what we ask our managers to do and train others to do as well.
An advocate for your store and your people - that’s what we are looking for in a manager. Making sure that you are that smiley, upbeat barista personality that is capable of getting the job done and then hiring others that embody that is a sure path to success.
- A thirst to learn the skills to ensure that the store runs smoothly and meets projected revenues and sales estimates
- Learn how to manage budgets.
- Coordinate with, report and make recommendations to senior management in order to grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Ensure that the store delivers value and excellence to the customers
- Hire and develop a strong team of employees and supervisors
- Training and develop employees and supervisors
- Ensure that the store is in compliance with standardized business practices
- Knowledge of Excel
- Analytical, organized and detail oriented
- Strong leadership and decision making skills
- Ability to train, develop, manage and drive growth
- Time Management
- Excellent relationship skills
- Superb communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong leadership skills
- Stand for long periods of time
- Ability to work in a fast past environment; must be quick on your feet
- Great organizational skills
- Ability to delegate and hold staff accountable
If you think you’d love to work with Scooter’s, and would like to interview for this exciting opportunity, then don’t wait - apply today, and we’ll be in touch with you in short order.
Job Type: Full-time
Established in 1998, Scooter's Coffee has distinguished itself as one of the premiere specialty coffee companies in the industry. Scooter's Coffee may be one of the fastest-growing specialty coffee brands, but simplicity is at our core: sustainably-sourced ingredients we handcraft into perfection. We believe in taking time to connect and create an amazing experience in each life we touch. At Scooter’s Coffee we live our core values of integrity, love, humility and courage and we are looking for talented, passionate, amazing people to join our team.
You are applying to work with a franchisee of Scooter’s Coffee. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set own terms of employment, including wage and benefit programs, which can vary between franchisees.