Grocery Outlet is expanding! Come join our family and become an Independent Operator today!
We are looking for strong retail professionals that are interested in partnering with Grocery Outlet to run new stores throughout Idaho.
This will include:
- Decision making to do what is right for your store (ordering, merchandising, staffing, etc)
- Responsibility for total store operations including complete management of the P&L
- Creating staffing models, hire, train and retain employees
- Utilizing an existing distribution channel to customize your product offering for your community
- Local organization partnerships to make a difference in your community
- Strong drive and motivation
- Being an ambassador for Grocery Outlet
- 4 years of retail management experience
- Experience overseeing a large team including hiring and training
- Detail orientated, analytical, ability to think quickly and extremely results orientated
- Creative problem-solver
- Experience with merchandising displays
- Interest in autonomy and being able to make your own decisions for your retail store
About Grocery Outlet:
Grocery Outlet Bargain Market is one of the largest extreme-value grocery retailers in the United States. We are a Family oriented, rapidly growing company with over 350 stores. We’ve been helping customers save big since 1946. That’s when our founder, Jim Read, opened his very first store and today, the third generation of the Read family is leading the way. We currently have over 350 stores across the west coast and Pennsylvania and trade publicly on Nasdaq.
Profit sharing based on store growth and performance