Grocery Outlet is seeking strong retail leaders to who are interested in running a store with autonomy to order, merchandise, build a team and connect to a community. Ideal candidates will have an entrepreneurial spirit and be passionate about creating a quality neighborhood grocery store.
As a Grocery Outlet Independent Operator you must have a passion to grow sales along with exceptional customer service and communication skills. Our ideal applicant is an integral part of the local community, has a sense of humor and is a hard worker with integrity and great management skills.
Additional responsibilities for the Independent Operator will include:
- Delivering exceptional customer service and passion to grow sales and control costs
- Identifying, hiring and training talent
- Understanding and developing a financial strategy for a retail store
As a Grocery Outlet Independent Operator you are agreeing to a full time commitment to operate a Grocery Outlet store and support our brand.
Additional requirements for the Independent Operator include:
- Minimum of 5 years of Retail Store Management Experience, Grocery preferred
- Proven Experience in Selling and Merchandising
- Computer & Basic Financial/Accounting Skills
- Experience managing P&L statements
- Willing to Relocate
- Some College Education preferred
- The ability to run a store with full retail autonomy
- The opportunity to develop your skills with professional training classes and coaching
- Profit sharing model that allows you to grow your financial freedom as you grow your store
Profit sharing based on store growth and performance