The Store Manager CTU will report to the Operations Manager and will lead operations of a store location including assigned associates, controllable expenses, cash management, inventory control, loss prevention, safety, store appearance. This position provides leadership and direction to associates to ensure our customers have a memorable experience and the Safelite® Advantage is delivered on every job.
Find a career. Gain a family.
Safelite will be unlike any place you've ever worked. (This won't be just the daily grind!) You'll join caring and passionate teams that collaborate to make a difference, deliver extraordinary results and bring unexpected happiness. Every day. Your effort, heart and creative ideas will be valued and rewarded. And we care about your well-being. So, we'll strive to give you what you need to be happy at work and at home.
* Oversees the day to day operation of the store including open and closing procedures, work order management, performing the CICO (Check-In, Check-Out) procedures, providing high levels of customer service, adhering to daily scheduling and/or making necessary modifications, inventory management and proper cash handling.
* Drives the team's performance to ensure key performance indicators (KPI's) meet or exceed company goals including but not limited to Net Promoter Score, Time to Serve, job completion, customer conversion and quality metrics.
* In conjunction with the Quality Manager works to ensure that every technician is SafeTech certified and through training, re-training and coaching that all technicians are performing a quality install or repair on every job.
* Responds quickly to customer complaints and warranty issues.
* Business degree in business administration or related field desired; or comparable years of experience
* Three to five years directly related experience
* One plus years' experience in a supervisory role
* Valid Driver's License
* Experience in retail or office management including but not limited to dispatch and scheduling, inventory and fleet management and serving customers
* Auto aftermarket industry experience helpful but not required
We're known as an auto glass company. That's the focus of what we do. But we're much more -- we're a growing and evolving service brand. And what really makes us unique is our people. Because at our core, we're a People Powered organization -- and our people come first and our culture matters. We'll help you find a fulfilling career path and encourage you to have a life. Let us be the best place you'll ever work.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled