As the country’s oldest clothing retailer, Brooks Brothers is proud to uphold the same traditions and values for nearly two centuries. We believe these are the reasons why our customers consider us to be far more than a store. Brooks Brothers has been an American icon since 1818. In 1915, our present ten-story flagship store opened at 346 Madison Avenue near New York’s most prominent social organizations, including the Harvard and Yale Clubs and the New York Yacht Club. Almost 200 years later, we continue to dress ladies and gentlemen of all generations and cultivate long term relationships with our loyal clients. Our store represents our respect for our heritage and vision to be the premiere lifestyle destination. We continually strive to make this a great place to work with a strong emphasis on career development and associate satisfaction. We are consistently devoted to championing both our people and the Brooks Brothers Brand.
We are seeking a Part Time Store Supervisor for our Providence Place location
The Store Supervisor is a consistent top performer who assists the Store Manager with the day to day operations of a store. The Supervisor is a role model exemplifying the Company’s core values and strongly influencing the Store Team through proven selling, clienteling and merchandising/visual skills.
Responsibilities of the Store Supervisor include but are not limited to:
- Assist with driving and controlling store sales, KPI, shrink and payroll performance.
- Achieve personal productivity goals.
- Coach, and inspire Store Teams to consistently drive sales results.
- Utilize all company training tools to train and develop Store Teams to appropriate performance levels.
- Foster a positive work environment that encourages ideas and innovative problem solving.
- Assume store leadership responsibility in the absence of store management.
- Assist in the networking, recruiting and selection of top talent
- Ensure Brand consistency through proper visual presentation of fixtures and product.
- Communicate merchandise needs and trends to Store Manager in order to maximize sales .