Strategic Client Development Director, Chicago
Who we are
DoubleVerify is a leading software platform for digital media measurement, data and analytics. DV’s mission is to be the definitive source of transparency and data-driven insights into the quality and effectiveness of digital advertising for the world’s largest brands, publishers and digital ad platforms. DV’s technology platform provides advertisers with consistent and unbiased data and analytics that can be used to optimize the quality and return on their digital ad investments. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital advertising ecosystem, helping to build a better industry. Learn more at www.doubleverify.com.
What you’ll do
As we continue our rapid worldwide growth in sales and product offerings, we are adding a Strategic Client Development Director to cultivate deep executive level relationships with a number of our largest top brand partners and agencies, providing Strategic Account Leadership, and acting as the account “quarterback.” With a primary focus and goal of overall revenue growth, the Director will think strategically about our client’s brand goals and challenges, while building and conveying compelling value propositions. We are looking for a strategic minded leader with a deep understanding of the advertising ecosystem and passion for the latest emerging technologies.
- Own large brand relationships with senior marketers at top global brands, understanding their strategic brand objectives, identifying opportunities, and ultimately helping to drive strategic value and new revenue for DV.
- Lead strategic sales development strategies across the client and translate deep understanding of the client’s needs with DV solutions, fostering strategic partner status within the brand’s marketing tech stack.
- As sales overlay, drive and own collaborative multi-seller account strategy throughout the complexity of the global account from prospecting through owning the RFP process and post-sale engagement
- Development and support of DV sales strategies across the client, ensuring consistent messaging and clear vision for DV Brand.
- Communicate goals, plans, expectations and performance metrics across the organization.
- Drive thought leadership, bringing to life DV reputation as an innovator and trusted leader in verification and brand safety in the industry.
Who you are
- Bachelors degree from an accredited institution
- 5+ years of industry experience in a client facing, strategy and development role
- Previous experience building media strategy with senior level executives within Fortune 100 brands and top agencies.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically to identify a brand’s key business objectives and challenges, and translate and build into compelling value propositions.
- Has held responsibility for new client acquisition (measured by overall team growth or quota).
- Team player mentality with experience working collaboratively with internal teams to build business and sales.
- Extensive contacts at top brands and agencies, and a strong knowledge of accounts, planning teams and planning cycles.
- Skilled at communicating effectively throughout organization.
- Able to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to craft a strong presentation and excellent communications skills.