Solutions Consulting and Program Execution (SCPE)is a team of Business Consultants with expertise in Program and Project Management, Solution Architecture and Design, Organizational Change. We provide cross-functional and national strategic consulting and program execution services for the health plan administration functions, that drive and implement standardized business solutions and bring measurable value to Kaiser Permanente.
We do this by:
- Providing deep subject matter expertise and an end-to-end perspective
- Designing and delivering towards a comprehensive health plan administration roadmap
- Delivering a program management infrastructure that provides predictable outcomes
- Creating value-driven solutions that meet market and/or regulatory demands
- Knowledge of application of standard principles, theories, and techniques.
- Uses professional concepts and company policies and procedures to solve a wide range of difficult problems in imaginative and practical ways.
- Demonstrates development of positive relationships with peers.
- Understand their functional area business processes.
- Is assigned to investigate, document, and analyze client requirements in project areas such as: new/existing business operating models with innovative approaches to applicable department solutions support, market research of emerging or available product functionality and operational readiness assessment.
- Assesses scope and impact of client business needs.
- Support Business Case Development.
- Participates in the analysis of client business processes and functional requirements and in the preparation of appropriate documentation to communicate and validate the information.
- Participates in workflows, process diagrams and gap analysis.
- May assist in the development of project plans.
- May use the associated project planning tools.
- Bachelor's degree in business/health care administration or related discipline OR four (4) years relevant experience.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
- License, Certification, Registration
- Business analysis or project analysis experience.
- Knowledge of platforms assigned to the functional area.
- Identifies and documents functional and/or divisional, requirements, workflow, information sources and distribution paths, and system/process specifications.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Bachelor's degree in business/health care administration or related discipline.