Bloom Talent is partnering with a mission-driven AI startup looking for a strategic Executive Assistant to support the Head of Engineering. This is a startup founded by multiple high profile entrepeneurs. The role involves heavy calendaring, scheduling and strategic projects, as well as some event management assistance to maximize leadership effectiveness.
- Manage calendars and ensure the leader's time is spent effectively and efficiently.
- Book travel arrangements.
- File expense reports.
- Make recommendations regarding their time management, prioritization, and delegation.
- Make sure your exec is prepared for upcoming meetings and events (e.g., help prepare slide decks, follow up on action items, etc.).
- Assist with email management and ensure important conversations and relationships are maintained.
- Work with ops team to help organize and executve on events.
- Work with recruiting team to coordinate interviews, make travel arrangements, and collect feedback from interviewers.
- Contribute to special projects across the company.
- Experience supporting executives and technical teams in a startup environment is a plus.
- Experience managing and organizing busy calendars.
- Experience leading projects from conception to completion.
- Experience working with Google Calendar, Gmail, Docs, Sheets, etc. and ability to learn new software quickly.
- Ability to anticipate needs and issues before they arise.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience juggling multiple projects without missing a beat.
- Ability to shift priorities at any given time.
- Enthusiasm about tech and AI.
- Ability to manage up.
- 2-4 years of relevant experience.