Strategic Marketing Director
Our organization is the Midwest’s largest privately held staffing and consulting conglomerate, with total revenue exceeding 250 million dollars annually. We have a proven track record servicing Fortune 2000 organizations and public sector entities, providing them with a highly honed and cost efficient way of delivering niche talent since 1976. We are centrally located in Milwaukee, WI, and service over 500 clients domestically and abroad. Simply put, we are a ‘household’ name in our respective industry vertical.
The Strategic Marketing Director will be responsible for overseeing the marketing department and reports directly to the Vice President of Operations. The Strategic Marketing Director will plan, develop and implement of all of the Organization’s marketing strategies, marketing communications and brand management & development. The Director will not only be responsible for managing the Marketing team, but will be involved hands-on with developing designs and content.
The individual must be a strong leader with the ability to develop and implement strategic marketing activities on a firm-wide basis, capable of establishing tactical plans, developing and managing a team, and be accountable for results across all 20 brands.
- Department Leadership
- Makes decisions relative to the selection, promotion, utilization, retention and compensation of Marketing and Communications staff
- Provide strategic and proactive thought leadership on developing and delivering the marketing vision.
- Provides strong, effective and highly visible leadership to the Marketing and Communications team in order to capitalize on the full potential of the team
- Ensures the development of advertising and promotional plans and manages the annual budget
- Manage multiple projects, prioritize work and balance strategic and tactical issues.
- Keeps abreast of all trends in the industry
- Communication Strategy
- Responsible for brand management and development
- Responsible for leading design and production of all aspects of visual marketing needs, business collateral, publication and website development.
- Works collaboratively with senior team and management on Marketing and Communications strategies and activities
- Sales/Marketing integration
- Development of the department’s strategic marketing and communications plan
- Develops a marketing strategy that effectively markets the organization and educates our target market
- Continue development, enhancements and maintenance of marketing automation
- Responsible for prospect nurture activity and outbound messaging to assist sales team including direct mail, care packages and email messaging
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- BA/BS degree required
- 5 – 10 years of experience within a mid to senior level marketing role
- 2 years of supervisory experience
- Track record of developing comprehensive marketing strategies
- Ability to build strong relationships with and influence superiors and peers.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively