Incorporated in 2012, MDW is a small business headquartered in McLean, VA. We provide Federal government clients with consulting, management services, advisory and assistance services, decision support, strategic planning, process planning and improvement, task execution and metrics analysis. Our mission is to make our clients more successful by providing honest assessments, exceptional analysis, prudent advice, direct communication and hard work.
Our core capabilities include:
- Accounting Support Services
- Strategic Planning
- Cost Estimating
- Budget Programming and Justification
- Budget Execution
- Acquisition Management
- Financial Systems Support & Integration
MDW Associates, LLC ("MDW") is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, mental or physical disability, pregnancy or any other unlawful basis unrelated to the ability to do the job. MDW seeks to employ talented, ethical and entrepreneurial-minded persons. Our applicants and employees are protected from discrimination as required by Federal law.
We are seeking full time analysts capable of applying managerial, technical, and business knowledge and judgment to DoD Business Operations for complex weapon systems.
Qualified candidate must be capable of:
- Working independently to solve complex problems.
- Performing strategic planning, Business Case Analysis, POM, and budget formulation (i.e. Congressional justification materials) under Government direction with federal funds execution in multiple appropriations.
Specialized related knowledge:
- Experience with DoD or MDA Planning, Programming, Budget Formulation and Execution (PPBE)
- Implementation of OSD PPBE guidance to develop budget justification documentation for the Program and Budget Review (PBR) and President's Budget (PB) for RDT&E, O&M, Procurement and MILCON appropriations
- Demonstrated ability to independently or lead a team to resolve issues and present solutions to senior leadership using business case analyses, "what if" drills, briefings, issue papers, resource reallocation, analysis of alternatives, etc.
- Understanding and application of relevant Financial Management Regulations and OMB Circular A-11
- Justification and implementation of Above or Below Threshold Reprograming
- Organize, analyze and consolidate financial data for program acquisition planning, reviews, and reporting
- Tracking and reporting of Financial Execution spending rates against established internal and external controls using DoD and MDA databases
- Maintain financial databases of Agency's operating budget
- Prepare and execute program funding requests (PRs, MIPR)
- Defending the budget and spend plans to internal/external stakeholders by developing supporting products
- Provide daily supervision and direction to support teams
- Established knowledge of Excel and MS Office product slate
Client requires candidate to have an:
- Active US Security Clearance (Secret, TS, TS/SCI)
- BA/BA in a related field
- MA/MS in a related field
Job offers are contingent on contract award or modification.
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits and compensation package for our employees, including but not limited to:
- Group Life Insurance/Long Term Disability/Short Term Disability
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.