Let's Start With The 3 Reasons You Should Join Us...
Because The Family Office Group Is World-Class, Diverse and Successful
The Family Office Group a division of a much larger firm but strictly focusing on the investment side of the business. We help capital find opportunities and opportunities find capital through our one to one meeting format.
Because This Job Matters
For You- it's a brilliant opportunity to launch your career. We don't expect you to have loads of experience. We do expect you to have the right attitude. With that, you can do anything. Whether you have some experience in B2B sales or you have a personal interest in global markets, you will find this work engaging.
For You and the Company- you're going to be an integral part of something special; something successful.
For You, the Company and Our Clients - you can provide a real contribution to the development and success of the companies that we work with including many of the fortune 1000: Google, Apple, Blackberry, General Electric, Duke Energy, Chevron, Bombardier, PepsiCo, L’Oreal, Walmart, Exxon Mobil, General Motors, Cardinal Health, Kroger, Boeing, Phillips 66, Valero, Johnson & Johnson, Proctor & Gamble, Pfizer, Lockheed Martin, Tyson Foods, SAP, Nike, Coca Cola and many more…
Because We Know What You Want
We know actual figures work best for you. You'll be earning a base salary. On top of that there's a very aggressive, uncapped commissions and bonuses structure. If you're a good fit for the role, you can realistically expect to earn in $100,000 + in earnings during their first year of full employment.
But what about the other perks? Money isn’t everything, We know there are other things you care about too.
Your bucket list...Is The Family Office Group an industry leader? Can you offer me best in class training? Are there any opportunities for travel? Does the office culture foster empowerment and of course, fun?
We'll tell you more face-to-face, but the answer to all of the above is a resounding “yes!”
THE MUST HAVE'S
- Bachelors Degree
- Three to five year’s sales experience
- Excellent verbal communications skills
- Ability to build and manage client relationships
- Ability to communicate articulately with C-level executives
- Solid "deal-closing" skills
- A Focus on personal growth
- Willingness to be in a constant state of learning
- Ability to summon enthusiasm at will
- Self-motivated, dynamic, and able to work independently
- Demonstrated ability to meet or exceed set sales targets
IN THE ROLE YOU WILL LEARN
- How to identify the right prospects for each event's target audience
- Working in the family office space with private investors focusing on alternative asset classes
- Research, contact, negotiate and close senior level decision makers globally
- Plan and prioritize personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact in pursuit of sales targets
- How to effectively manage your personal accounts
OUR PROMISED OFFER
- World-class sales training
- The Family Office GroupMasters in Business Sales (meMBS) in best in industry international sales negotiation
- Performance-based international travel to our flagship events across North America & Europe
- Fast-track, performance-based, career progression
We look forward to welcoming you to The Family Office Group Greenwich Summits Team
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation/paid time off
- Paid sick days
Salary + Commission