Strategy Management Analyst-259450
If you want to be a part of a place that provides nothing less than extraordinary compassionate care, then Adventist Health System is the place for you!
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for a Strategy Analyst position that will be based in our Strategy Management department. This position is based at our corporate office in Altamonte Springs, FL.
This position provides the opportunity to capture information for use in maintenance of strategic framework documents and deliverables and participates in activities related to document updates. Supports the efforts of change management and project management and participates in the evaluation process associated with strategy management. This role will bring relevant strategy experience and a proven track record of success in large scale project participation, adherence to timelines, change management involvement and relationship building in a healthcare environment and will have key responsibilities in data gathering, organization, analysis and presentation. This individual will engage effectively with internal and external stakeholders and will continually seek opportunities to provide value to the Corporate Communications and Strategy Management department.
Specific job duties include:
- Supports Strategy Management team and associated work streams
- Ability to form solid relationships across all levels to support client needs
- Thinks critically through project plans and plans effectively for work effort needed to complete tasks while managing priorities and adhering to established time lines
- Proactively and reactively creates templates and resources accurately and aligned to specific timelines
- Supports effective readiness and workforce transition plans based on the needs of various clients and projects
- Participates as needed in Stakeholder Assessments and carries out tasks associated with strategic action planning while aligning facility readiness plan to specific culture/need
- Participates in committees and work groups as assigned
- Provides analysis at an initiative, imperative and organizational level
- Effectively prioritizes tasks and workload associated with strategy management and project goals
- Works both independently and with internal team on a variety of project tasks and works on multiple projects simultaneously
- Supports various projects during go-live time periods and provides on-site go-live support
- Seeks opportunities to listen, assists with mitigation plans based on information collected
- Ensures task completion in collaboration with other teams as needed.
- Gathers relevant data, organizes in clear and comprehensive manner, provides accurate analysis of data and offers plans based upon data analysis.
- Adapts well to change, able to approach variety of responsibilities with enthusiasm and energy
- Assist with various corporate events as deemed necessary
- Perform special assignments as requested by supervisor
- Demonstrate competency in required job skills and exhibit ability to learn and apply new skills. Gather and analyze information skillfully and resolve problems in early stages.
- Demonstrate understanding and value of teamwork. Offer assistance and support to team members. Demonstrate sensitivity inherent to diversity of people.
- Complete tasks in a proactive manner actively seeking ways to produce high quality, efficient work. Respond promptly to assignments and tasks as requested and keep commitments to deadlines.
- Demonstrate ability to balance team and individual responsibilities along with personal and professional demands.
- Display original thinking, seek increased responsibilities, display willingness to make sound and accurate decisions.
- Prioritize and plan work activities, use time efficiently, and sets challenging goals
- Two years of experience required in one or more of the following: healthcare operations, communications, project management, change management, human resources, management, or related field
- Bachelor’s degree in Management, Business, Strategic Planning, Change Management, Communications, or related field
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong process and organizational skills as well as natural disposition toward customer service and relationship management
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), flexibility and adaptability to change required
- Manages work output within created systems
- Ability to produce large amounts of work effectively and efficiently and without error
- Capacity to learn quickly and adapt to changing responsibilities within project oriented environment
- Superior computer skills
- MS Office Suite
- 25% travel required, based upon needs of the project/assignment
If this position sounds like a great match for your skills set and experience, please apply online now!