STRETCH COACH ROLE:
We are looking for an energetic and customer service-oriented Body Work Professional to join MOTION as a Stretch Coach. The Stretch Coach will undergo a thorough internal training program which will provide the skills and foundation to perform one-on-one stretch sessions that will implement the 14-Point System. Our MOTION 14 Motion Point system focuses on aligning, lengthening, strengthening the body, break up adhesions, and increasing the range of MOTION.
The ideal candidate will have at least 1-year hands on experience in some area of body work such as a: Massage Therapist, Certified Personal Trainer, Physical Therapist Assistant or Athletic Trainer with a passion for wellness.
- Experience in body work with certification or licensure with either of the following: LMT, BOC, NASM, ACSM, or NSCA
- Strong command of human anatomy
- Health and wellness-minded
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to maintain client confidentiality
- Ability to multi-task and follow protocol
- Flexible to work day, evenings and/or weekend hours
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform one-on-one 60-minute stretch sessions
- Must follow all MOTION Stretch Studio policies and protocols
- Create excellent member/guest experience through friendly and helpful attitude
- Maintain an organized and clean studio
- Handle member concerns when applicable
- Assist Studio Ambassadors, when needed, with communication of various promotions, studio tours, demonstrations, and sales.
- Flexible work schedule as Part-time and Full-time positions are available.
- Full Time is eligible for medical, dental and vision insurance and 2 weeks PTO.
- Fitness casual dress-code
MOTION Stretch Studio is an exciting up and coming wellness company that was created by a group of industry veterans and experts who have spent years in all types of modalities of bodywork - and found that the work that made the biggest difference was myofascial release and trigger point therapy. The MOTION 14-Point System focuses on key body areas to prevent injury and provide more energy, strength, and elasticity. As fitness industry entrepreneurs, activists, and coaches, we're thrilled with the MOTION revolution.0