Ascension Via Christi, Kansas' largest health care provider, is seeking a BE/BC Neurologist to join their established multispecialty group in Wichita, Kansas.
- Lead the region's only Joint Commission- certified Comprehensive Stroke Center providing high-quality, coordinated stroke care in the area
- Highly-skilled support team comprised of emergency physicians, neurointensivists, interventional radiologists, neurologists, hospitalists, neuroscience advanced practice providers, nurses and therapists
- 20-bed Neurocritical Care Unit, staffed 24/7 with support team and offers in-house evaluation and treatment for acute strokes as well as advanced neuro imaging and interventional acute stroke treatment options
- On 7/off 7 to promote continuity of care for patients and work-life balance for physicians
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
- Academic affiliation with the University of Kansas School Medicine-Wichita affording opportunity to work with medical students and residents
- Visa support available
- Development of a stroke follow-up clinic for follow-up and maintenance care of stroke patients
- Medical Director opportunity for qualified candidates
- Family-friendly metropolitan area of approximately 500,000.
- #1 Best Place to Live the Good Life Cheaply by Forbes.com.
- Low cost of living, excellent amenities including a new airport, award-winning schools, affordable housing and a diverse economic base.
- Lively downtown district with one of a kind restaurants and shops.
- Home to four university campuses including the University of Kansas School of Medicine and Wichita State University.