Wheatland is centrally located, providing you a simple small-town life without sacrificing big-city amenities. Residents and visitors enjoy skiing, cycling, boating, rock climbing, hunting, fishing, camping, horseback riding, golf, and more! With no state income tax and a moderate cost of living, Wyoming is a great place to enjoy a laid-back lifestyle and a stable, growing practice with excellent earning potential.
Seeking a Family Medicine Physician with or without Surgical OB
Details of this Established Practice:
- 20-25 patients/day
- Enjoyable clinic environment w/ 3 seasoned, friendly, collaborative physicians
- Excellent workflow with a dedicated group of MA’s and support staff
- 1:5 Hospitalist inpatient coverage
- Work schedule: 4 9-hr days
- Competitive salary with 3-yr guarantee
- $60k sign-on bonus
- $100k loan repayment + qualify for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness program
- $75k retention bonus after 3 years
- Elective ED & Hospitalists shifts available to supplement income + maintain skills
WE OFFER YOU competitive base salary plus production incentives (wRVU) + paid malpractice w/ tail + paid CME plus allowance + 401k matching and 457(b) deferred compensation plans + a generous retention bonus + excellent health benefit options + quality work-life balance
ADVANTAGES OF A SMALL TOWN PRACTICE | Rural medicine offers some of the most exciting opportunities in American medicine – a wide variety of cases, practicing full-spectrum primary care, challenging and rare opportunities, greater emphasis on patient relationships, less time-consuming call, less bureaucracy with greater opportunity for development.
SUBMIT YOUR CV TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION