BJC Medical Group is a 120 practice collaborative affiliated with the nationally leading BJC Health System. Our primary care offices in Saint Charles County, Missouri is adding to their teams to include another board certified/board eligible Internal Medicine or Family Medicine physician; join our team today!
As a member of the nationally leading BJC Health System, Progress West Hospital has the latest in facility design, technology and patient-centered care, including 44 private beds, 24-hour adult and pediatric emergency services, surgical services, cardiac catheterization lab, inpatient services, obstetrical services and diagnostic imaging. Progress West Hospital is a certified Level II Stroke Center and a highly regarded community hospital in the region.
- Join an established group of physician's an APP's
- 30 minute standard new patient visit with a 15 minute follow-up
- Large, updated clinic space
- 2 exam rooms per physician
- Subspecialties to include: Gastroenterology, Neurology, Cardiology, OBGYN, Emergency Medicine (adult and pediatric), General Surgery, Oncology, Orthopedics, and Endocrinology
- Clinic hours are 7:30 AM to 5:00 PM
- Epic EMR
- Mostly adult/geriatric patients for the new provider selected
- Dedicated support team, including a Dedicate MA for the selected provider
- Same day appointments are overflown to the APP's on staff
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive base salary (2 year guarantee)
- Retirement vehicles: 401k, 403b, 457b deferred compensation plan
- Pension plan
- Signing/retention bonus
- Residency stipend available
- Up to $100,000 student loan reimbursement
- Relocation assistance
- Health, Pharmacy, Dental, Vision, Long-term disability, Life, AD&D, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage provided
O'Fallon, Missouri is a large suburb of St. Louis City. Only 45 minutes away from downtown St. Louis, O'Fallon has a tight-knit community feel, but hosts a population of more than 86,000.O'Fallon is home to some of the best public schools in the area/Midwest and has a reputation for being one of the more affluent areas in the Greater St. Louis Region. O'Fallon hosts a great real estate market with its close proximity to the Historic Downtown Saint Charles and the easily accessible major city of St. Louis!
Major City in Close Proximity: St. Louis
St. Louis offers a host of attractions and activities that include the nationally recognized St. Louis Zoo, Forest Park, The Muny, Anheuser-Busch Brewery, Busch Stadium, Scottrade Center, Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre, The City Museum, St. Louis Art Museum, Peabody Opera house, Fox Theatre, Chaifetz Arena, The Hill, Union Station, and more!
- Fantastic sports culture with both the 2019 Stanley Cup winning Blues and the multi-year World Series winning Cardinals
- Features ample fine-dining, vegan friendly restaurants, gluten free friendly eateries, wineries, and microbreweries
- Low cost-of-living with a healthy and balanced real estate market in a major metropolitan area
- Access to great public and private schools
- Family-friendly communities: safe, inviting, and great for kids
- Direct access to Lambert International Airport via public transportation