Strongline - Implementation and Customer Support Specialist
Strongline is a rapidly expanding technology company that is creating dramatically safer work environments for those who choose patient care as their profession. With violence against health care professionals on the rise, Strongline has developed a cutting edge, Bluetooth-based, wearable panic button that also serves as a powerful de-escalation tool, allowing staff to instantly summon help to their specific location. The Strongline staff safety system was recently featured by Forbes and is being adopted by some of the most prominent health systems in the country. We are looking for talented people to join our team, with an immediate need for a Philadelphia-based individual who will lead implementation efforts and provide the highest level of customer support across our expanding customer base in Philadelphia and throughout the country. Travel and consistent on-site presence at hospitals is required.
The Strongline - Implementation and Customer Support Specialist will provide exceptional project management, service and support to stakeholders, both internal and external. This individual will be required to partner with our clients to facilitate implementation of hardware, configure software through our online web portal, train end users, troubleshoot and provide high quality customer support. Keys to success in this role will include a positive attitude and a sincere desire to assist our customers and ensure their experience with our solutions exceeds their expectations.
The successful candidate is a smart, organized, proactive, customer service-oriented professional with a strong desire to excel. An excellent communicator — we want you to take ownership of project management, customer inquiries and provide solutions to resolve problems as they arise. The candidate will have strong project management and collaboration skills.
If you’re self-motivated and customer-focused, then this is a great opportunity to join a highly innovative, world class team!
Additional Responsibilities include
- Handle all levels of interaction with customers with clear, polished communication, ensuring best-in-class service and complete customer satisfaction.
- Conduct site surveys, identify and coordinate any necessary site upgrades to ensure hospital environment is ready for installation.
- Manage and coordinate hardware inventories, conduct on-site installation and system configuration
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and with flawless execution.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of projects.
- Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project.
- Work directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope.
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible.
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Exhibit passion for all things having to do with our consumer’s support.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of our systems and customer needs.
- Respond to Technical Service inquiries across all communication channels.
- Handle inbound and make outbound calls to communicate with customers and team members.
- Address customer inquiries in a timely manner with strong documentation and follow-up.
- Embrace change and proactively raise new ideas to improve the performance of the team.
- Contribute feedback and ideas for product enhancements, customer FAQs, and marketing campaigns.
- Proven working experience in project management and customer success
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, are a must.
- Proficiency in all communications technologies used, including phone, email, and live chat.
- Experience troubleshooting evaluating issues around a variety of technologies – including networking, computer and mobile technologies.
- Practical problem solving and conflict resolution skills, with an ability to think outside the box.
- Proven ability to multitask and work in a fast paced, dynamic contact center environment.
- Ability to effectively manage time and individually prioritize multiple tasks of competing priority, while maintaining a high level of accuracy and follow-up.
- Professional email and live chat etiquette.
- Know the “Golden Rule.” Having read and learned “How to Win Friends and Influence People” by Dale Carnegie, a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Ability to travel throughout the US.
- This role will primarily work an 8:30 – 5:00 schedule, though periodic evening and weekend availability will be required.
Job Type: Full-time
Starting Salary: $100k-$120k /year
- Relevant: 3-5 years in project management and customer success
- Technical Support: 2 years (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
Paid Time Off