Structural Bridge Lead Engineer
Tremendous Long-Term Direct Opportunity. Our client provides services to state departments of transportation, federal agencies, local and municipal governments. They are a Top Engineering firm.
Execute complex designs for highway bridges, leading all aspects of the structural study and design process. Coordinate and perform design activities from data collection to investigative analysis to site inspections. Connect with people, continue to learn and grow, and have some fun doing it.
- Bachelor’s Degree In Structural Engineering, Master's preferred
- Minimum (8) Eight years of structural bridge design experience
- PE and SE required
- Extensive engineering and design experience and are familiar with IDOT, ISTHA and other DOT practices and projects, substantial understanding of the bridge design process, construction phases
- Ability to interface and collaborate effectively with clients, employees, and management team
- Strong organization and communication skills will contribute to your success
- Manage time and resources to meet deadlines, demonstrated leadership experience and technical capability
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Microstation and structural analysis and design software
- Lead all aspects of the structural study and design process, be in charge with ensuring projects are completed satisfactorily, on time, and within budget
- Review technical work from junior engineers and other staff, while acting as a mentor and aiding in their professional development.
- Perform independent reviews of work performed by others including calculation and drawing preparation.
- Coordinate and perform design activities from data collection to investigative analysis to site inspections.
- Work on challenging assignments that include evaluating, developing and designing highway bridge components utilizing various construction materials
- Prepare reports, design plans and specifications and participate in the collection and analysis for structural study and design projects.
- Ensure adherence to client, company and industry standards, apply clients’ standards, guidelines, specifications, practices and procedures or appropriate industry standards in preparing design drawings.
- Assist in the preparation and review of proposals which may require conducting team meetings on a regular basis.
This is an IMMEDIATE INTERVIEW but the hiring manager will wait for the right candidate.
Send us your resume. We'll call you to discuss the details. Then we'll schedule an initial "confidential" telephone interview for you and the hiring decision maker.
EEO/AA employer. New hires must have documents that indicate they are eligible to work in the United States.
Our clients pay all fees. There is absolutely "no charge" to applicants. Plus it's a CONFIDENTIAL EXECUTIVE SEARCH.
What can it hurt?
Please submit your resume to email@example.com