TRC has a top client in the Kennesaw area that is currently looking to hire a permanent Structural Engineer with experience working with Autodesk Inventor and AutoCAD in the pollution control industry. This company is currently growing and looking to build on its great tenure by expanding their workforce in the coming years. This is a great company and a stable organization that offers an excellent career progression!
Role & Responsibilities:
• Coordinates with the Structural Department Manager on job phases, activities, and schedules with the assignment of each job.
• Works closely with the project managers and engineering/design department, using structural engineering software to layout supports and details for industrial equipment.
• Work closely with the structural designer to produce structural steel drawings that include (but not limited to): steel layouts, connection details, industrial walkways, stairs and ladders, large equipment supports, large industrial duct supports, various framing and column support connections, and foundation drawings.
• Work closely with Project Managers and the engineering team to execute the client’s needs and expectations, in a timely manner and on budget.
• Help create and maintain structural standards as we move forward in the growth of our new structural department.
• Performs any other duties as may be required, from time to time, by the Project Operations Manager or Structural Department Manager.
• Travel will be minimum but will travel to job sites as needed.
• Ability to prioritize tasks and complete them in a timely and professional manner
• Interpersonal Skills— maintains confidentiality, remains open to others’ ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things
• Oral communication— speaks clearly and can speak openly in positive or negative situations, with an individual or in groups
• Written Communication— presents numerical data effectively and can read and interpret written information
• Quality control— demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality
• Dependability— consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Engineering Technology, w/ EIT. PE preferred, but not necessary. Must be willing and able to obtain PE
• 4+ years working in the structural design field.
• Autodesk Inventor and/or AutoCAD using 2D and 3D is a plus.
• Experience with Microsoft Office, specifically Word and Excel.
• Experience with GTSTRUDL or STAADPro a plus.
• Specific experience in drafting/design layout for large industrial equipment and processes is a plus.
• Candidates must have the ability to take and give direction well and communicate effectively to accomplish tasks.
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their businesses and careers. Year after year, Inavero’s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a remarkable experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/
Please submit your resume to: