STRUCTURAL ENGINEER LEVEL 1
Faith Technologies●Menasha, WI
Your Career. Your Future!
A position at Faith Technologies can be the answer to your future career. As a Structural Engineer Level 1, you’ll be part of a progressive national leader in electrical planning, engineering, technology and energy services.
Faith Technologies enables employee growth and success through industry-leading training and development, utilization of the latest industry technologies, and an uncompromised focus on safety.
We recognize and reward top performers, offering competitive, merit-based compensation, career path development and a flexible and robust benefits package that boasts everything from paid training and tuition reimbursement to an award-winning wellness program.
The Structural Engineer Level 1is responsible for performing basic structural engineering tasks for electrical construction projects under the direct super vision of an upper level Engineer or Engineering Team Leader as assigned by the Engineering Manager or Director to ensure the safety and durability of the projects on which they are working. This role will work in close contact with other structural engineers (preconstruction teams, project teams, and manufacturing production teams) within the organization. The ideal candidate must be proficient in RISA-3D, RISA-Connection, Revit, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, the ability to apply principles or mechanics, mathematics, physics, material science, 3D concepts to creative problem-solving, and have working knowledge of Building Analysis and Design Software for concrete, steel, wood, plastics such as Advance Steel, etc.
- Education: Bachelor's or Masters in Structural Engineering or Civil Engineering with Structural Emphasis
- Experience:2 to 4 years of experience
- Prepares and studies technical drawings/specifications to ensure that designs/installations conform to standards & customer requirements.
- Conducts field surveys and studies to identify and provide practical, cost effective solutions.
- Operates computer-assisted design and engineering software to complete relevant tasks.
- Performs detailed calculations to compute and establish construction standards/specifications with direction from an upper level Engineer.
- Assist in QA and QC of fabrication.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
The job description and responsibilities described are intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended as a comprehensive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills or abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate.
BENEFITS ARE THE GAME CHANGER
Our employees are our greatest resource. To further promote our Health, Wellness and Safety we proudly offer them:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drug Insurance
- Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flex Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Performance Incentives
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Safety Shoes & Glasses Reimbursement
- Tool Insurance
- Emergency Travel Assistance
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral and Mentoring Program (A.C.E. Program)
Faith Technologies is one of the largest privately held electrical planning, design and engineering contractors in the United States. We stand strong in our values as we work to Create World Class Opportunities to Succeed through:
- Uncompromised focus on keeping people SAFE.
- Building TRUST in everything we do.
- REDEFINING what’s possible.
- Rewarding individual results that create TEAM SUCCESS.
If you’re ready to learn more about growing your career with us, apply today.
Faith Technologies, Inc. is an Affirmative Action Employer/Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.