Structural Engineer- Non-Traditional (625)
Unique Non-Traditional Opportunity - Northern CA area, home based office
(NOTE: Multiple other unique opportunities also available; see www.FindYourEngineer.com/Hot-Jobs.)
Are you EXCITED to get up and go to work in the morning? If not, read on…
- Do you like working with people and solving problems?
- Are you tired of the "grind" of engineering design, and all the crazy deadlines?
- Are you tired of working in an industry that has such wild "economic" swings?
- Do you have 4-10 years of designing building structures?
- Do you enjoy giving presentations?
If you answered yes to these questions, we may have a life changing opportunity for you!
- BS in Civil/Structural/Architectural Engineering
- 4-10 years experience designing building structures. Experience in Wood helpful
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal.
- A desire for a "people oriented" role with a service oriented mindset
- Prefer P.E. license, but EIT considered
This is a very unique opportunity and we're confident this will have a profound positive effect on the career and life of the successful candidate to fill this role.
If you are interested in learning more, or if you know of another structural engineer who you think has some of the characteristics mentioned above, please e-mail Brian Quinn, PE, () with SE Solutions so we can set up a time to learn more about your goals and interests. All inquiries are kept confidential.
ABOUT SE SOLUTIONS
SE Solutions is a specialty recruiting company for Structural Engineers. We have many unique opportunities around the United States - reply to this posting, or visit www.FindYourEngineer.com.
Brian Quinn, PE and Lisa Willard, PE are Civil/Structural Engineers who have a combined 30+ years of experience working with structural engineers and have built relationships with companies all over the U.S. which allows us to match up your talents with the right company.