Our client is looking for an enthusiastic Structural Engineer who seeks growth in a multi-discipline engineering team to assist in the design of commercial, institutional, and industrial structures. Expect amazing benefits, and a tenured history. This is a company you'd be proud to join!
- Design structural components for large-scale projects and create structural overviews.
- Review blueprints, plans and change orders and perform complex calculations
- Participate in initial planning and bidding processes and research existing and new materials technology for projects
- Use AutoCAD and other drafting software programs to create 2D and 3D design and models
- Prepare documentation for private and government clients covering project plans and progress, change orders, environmental impact findings, ownership transfers and other relevant information
Preferred Skills and Education
- A four-year degree in civil engineering or a related field
- Registration as a P.E.
- 5 to 10 years of experience in the structural design of buildings or similar structures