Our client is looking for a Structural Engineering Department Manager with at least fifteen years of experience and has the ability to lead and grow a team of structural engineers.
The successful individual will be a structural engineer with at least fifteen years of experience in the design of steel, concrete, wood and masonry commercial/institutional buildings. Get amazing benefits, and a tenured history. This is a company you'd be proud to join!
- Do structural analysis, design, and detailing on a variety of commercial & industrial projects
- Collaborate with the architect, owner, and contractor to provide a well-coordinated and high-quality set of structural drawings Work closely with and lead designers, drafters, modelers, and other in-house engineers to execute structural designs
- Manage projects profitably and maintain a working relationship with clients
Preferred Skills and Education
- B.S. degree in civil engineering M.S. degree in structural engineering
- Licensed as a Structural Engineer (S.E.)
- 15 or more years of experience