As a Structural Engineer/Project Manager for Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc. (CEC), you’ll manage project teams to develop design calculations, drawings, and specifications for various structures for our commercial, institutional, industrial, utility, and residential clients. From a simple retaining wall to a complex multi-story structure, you’ll take part in managing projects, reviewing work products, quality control, client interfacing, budgeting, and mentoring and supervising junior engineers. Interacting with clients, contractors, local government officials, you’ll impact the whole project - from conceptual and design phases, through the regulatory review process, bidding, and construction, all the way to the grand opening.
- 6+ years’ experience;
- B.S. in Civil Engineering(M.S. a plus) with an emphasis on structural engineering;
- Professional Engineering Licensure (PE) or Structural Engineering Licensure (SE);
- Strong technical expertise in structural engineering, and a working expertise of standard structural analysis software, AutoCad, and Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Experience with Building Information Modeling (BIM) software (e.g., Revit);
- Ability to speak and write professionally;
- Business development, client, and regulatory agency interaction skills;
- Ability to manage simultaneous projects independently.
CEC offers big firm opportunities with a small firm culture. We understand the importance of professional growth and offer career advancement and leadership opportunities. You will work on diverse projects providing high quality services to our clients. Join our team where your contribution matters.
CEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.