AG Consulting Engineering, PC (AG) a design, engineering and construction management firm headquartered in New York is looking for several Structural Inspectors for NYCT projects.
Employees at AG embrace ownership of each project, bringing quality, innovation and integrity into each client relationship. employees.
AG is a place where you can build an exceptional career and have a lasting impact on improving our infrastructure and environment.
Location: New York Metro area
Project: Various NYCT projects
As a Structural Inspector, you’ll have the chance to provide Project Management, and Construction Management support for all construction infrastructure projects.
All civil inspectors should be fluent with local codes, and have experience with the appropriate systems, including: liners, roof girders, invert girders, columns/piles, cross passageways, interior walls, portals, ceiling slabs, invert slabs, slabs on grade, hangars and anchorages, ceiling panels, joints, wearing surfaces, traffic barriers, pedestrian railings.
- BS degree required in Engineering or Construction Management.
- 5+ years construction experience.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English, strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to clearly and effectively present information to clients, other staff and management
- Proficiency in the use of standard Microsoft Office products.
- A.G. Consulting Engineering, P.C. offers salary commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, PTO days, holidays, disability insurance, life insurance, 401K plan, tuition reimbursement, and more.
AG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.